Wednesday 11 January 2012

Welcome to TWNH!!

Hi everyone, and welcome to "That Would Never Happen!"

With this blog, I'm going to be reviewing some popular movies which, in my opinion, take a sense of realism and throw it out the window.

In films today, there are so many ideas and plots that just do not make sense, or that I think no real person in their right mind would do.Granted, yes I know that some movies (based on their genre) are meant to be fanciful and out-of-this-world. But sometimes, I feel like even they go too far...

By looking at these select films, I hope to show a more humorous side of this extremely popular form of entertainment. Sometimes, I think it's good to laugh at yourself. And therefore, I think it's good to look at things from the lighter side of reality, even if what we are seeing isn't really 'reality' at all!

Stick around for my first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment